Wednesday, July 7, 2021

A Great Day Starts with a Great Attitude

Welcome to my new blog. 

I'm excited to have you read articles, watch videos all around improving your self worth, performance, and achieve your goals. I've been a life coach for the last 14 years and have helped thousands of women. If you have experienced a health issue, divorce, job loss or simply retirement and are feeling a bit fragile, I'm a great cheerleader and can help you get back on your feet even better. 

Here's my second article, enjoy!!


Believe, Achieve, And Think About It With Gratitude

By Joshua Clayton Platinum Quality Author

Sure, life is about as good or great as our attitudes and positive persistence genuinely make it. That is one point I agree with William Clement Stone and a few others on "who have it". Honestly though, success can never be taken for granted, and it can never be taken for granted that failure is permanent in my reality and probably universal reality.

Sure, it is possible to "achieve" using force, fraud and "pure dumb luck" at times. This warning is in order though, and it is a simple warning: "Napoleon had his Waterloo, and lost his Star Sapphire charm." Understand? Conscious and honest success that is earned is the best success to have in my opinion and in the best of reality in reality in the opinion of those that are genuinely conscientious and conscious.

The attitude beyond all luck and "providence" is the one thing we genuinely have control of within ourselves whatever the outer conditions. So, we can train ourselves to look for opportunities everywhere that genuinely work for us or hope luck works out "at least". In fact, these words just came to me in a flash "opportunity management is what life comes down to when successful". Failures really do depend on the luck at the beginning of things when successful by chance, and then cannot repeat it with skill when called upon to.

To really win fully, we must develop fully in attitude, skill and understanding tolerance or really, really lose. So, I repeat for emphasis: "Napoleon had his Waterloo, and lost his Star Sapphire charm." Consider that a command for, "Do not depend on 'pure' luck, it will disappoint every time. So will depending on forces "outside of yourself" to genuinely win. After all, winning comes from developing skill and persevering, not lucky chances, charms and tricks a dog can try to do.

So, to end this article on a great note: I can honestly say that I am always striving to have the great and receptive attitude that works to make my life ultimately a winner. I did not say that I was perfect at it. I said that I work at it all the time, listening and realistically receptive, learning all the time why to deal with it with the how and the rest of it. I am grateful for it all, right down to my "check up from the neck up" realities that serve to give me understanding. Thank God I am that rational.

My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Joshua_Clayton/177409



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10262150


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oprah's 2020 Vision Tour Visionaries: The Rock Interview

  Watch "Oprah's 2020 Vision Tour Visionaries: The Rock Interview" on YouTube https://youtu.be/btcuxx2mjfA